Tuesday, December 2, 2008

a Great Week!


The anticipation of the last weeks certainly turned out to be everything I had hoped for. Brandon/Mandy and JAMES arrived safely and the action packed week started. We visited my folks and had turkey dinner with them and then traveled on to be with Sandy's folks. B&M was able to visit with friends from Pittsburg and I was able to help put the Christmas Decorations up at Bob and Betty's! My brother-in-law and I got to do some long over due hanging out which I enjoyed.

This morning we loaded Brandon/Mandy and JAMES back into the car as Rachel took them to the airport.

It was a great week of being with my family. What a treasure that I have in mywife, children and now a grandchild; each a treasure given to me by my Heavenly Father! Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment