Wednesday, October 15, 2008

do you remembering eating? writte Oct. 3, 2008

Kind of a bizzare question, isn't it? Today I finally had time to eat and I sat down at the table with my Deli-Creation and Baked chips. The radio wasn't on, the television was on either; there was no one to visit with, only myself! It was just me and my food! That really isn't like me- I'm not into this alone time nor having no sort of noise going on around me- I like the noise and the commotion!! However, I notice while I was eating that I was really tasting and appreciating what I was eating. I was able to just slow down and enjoy and not be all in a hurry or panicing because I was missing a show.

This event has caused me to ponder whether or not I remember eating. Do I get myself so caught up with other things going on that I'm not enjoying the food I do eat? This experment may have to be done again, because one deli creation, one bag of baked chips and a fiber one bar has totally feel me up. . . . . AND I remember eating all of it! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment