Wednesday, October 15, 2008

overnighters! written sept 7,08

Counting calories on the days I work nights have been confusing so I have decided that I need to keep count from 12a - 12a, the 24 hour period rather than trying to make regular daylight eating times.

I need to find out what time spinning class is on Saturdays at my new gym. If it would work out it would be good to be able to so spin after I get off at 11 on Saturday before going home to sleep. If they don't have spinning to match up I think some sort of working out would be good regardless. Usually I get up to go excerising and have never tried to before going to bed. I suppose motivating my self to get there on weekends will be difficult but something doable.

My weekend shift that I thought was coming to a close is looking like it may not happen, at least for now. I have confidence God will help me work it out, some how some way!

this next week I need to start doing set ups, push ups and some weight training! ugh! honestly, this is the one thing that a dread the most about 'getting into shape"! I hate sore muscles! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment