Wednesday, October 15, 2008

racquetball! written Sept 2, 08

What a kick!!! Rachel and I went to the gym today and played racquetball first thing this morning! it was excellent! I love to play! This morning when i woke I was unusually sore; I except it was from the swimming yesterday! It's nice to be able to feel the muscles aching again even though it isn't too comfortable it does remind me that I am alive!!!

Had yogurt before I went to the gym and then fixed a protein shake with a banana, a tablespoon of peanut butter and some coffee beans! it is certainly filling and satistfying!

I will be going to work this afternoon and evening the the challenges will come on. This morning I didn't talk to God about my eating but I am now reminded that I'm going to do that. This afternoon it will extremely important that I have HIM in the loop! I'll check in later to see how the day has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment