Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sunday/monday written sept 8th

I got up this evening before coming to work and weighed! Down 7 lbs! yea! I only have 15 more weeks of losing 7 lbs a week to be to a place I can maintain for the rest of my life! yea!~

Having an assortment of food is going to be important for me maintaining this for the rest of my life! If i get in a routine of eating the same foods over and over again I think that discourage my efforts.

church was wonderful today. I'm reminded that God is awesome for loving me for who I am; regardless of how I look. My losing weight don't have anything to do with gaining God's approval but rather it is everything to do with me discipling myself to having the most healthy body I can maintain for my Creator.

going to the gym this morning after I get off work. I will be starting my new running schedule so that I will be able to work up my stamina for running longer distances. running is a good time for me to talk to God also- it has been my experience in the past anyway and i look forward to that time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment