Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The POWER written Oct. 6th, 2008

While walking along the Missouri River with my dog this afternoon I was in awe of the sense of power that surrounded me. The wind was blowing as the storm was brewing, the mighty currents of the river was pushing humongous logs around like toothpicks and the coal train was powering by with loud whistle and shaking of the rails as it strolled by. With the vastness of each of this phenomons it accured to me that perhaps that same power is leached in side of our minds. Our power to make choices are life changing as either of the things above that I discribed could change our lives.

My power for making those choices is guided by the Holy Spirit. Isn't it ironic that I have had that Power within me for going on 26 years and I am just now coming to this discovery.
God has given us the power to with stand the choices that do us harm, to make good choices that make us better people. It is not neccessarily about being skinny or athletic but doing what is right for ourselves; His creation.

God has been good to me and He continues to want to bless me. My obedience to His Spirit; my personal Power Source will encourage those blessings.

Have you got the Power? Let me tell you about it if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment