Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what a day! written sept 3, 08

the water heater went out first thing this morning so decided to work on it and made a thousand (seemingly anyway) phone calls and finally found it was a faulty part and will be SHIPPED a new part that will fix it. . . . . in a day or two! ugh! I grab my gym clothes and ran out the door to get into my brother-in-laws van to meet them at the airport after my work out. When I got in the battery was dead and had to run over to my trunk, empty the stuff out of it and zoomed to the gym. I arrived there 10 minutes before the class started! Worked my buns hard- literally worked the buns!! ouch! tomorrow I will be crying the blues! Might be playing racquetball tomorrow!~

Had a protein shake at the gym that was excellent! dang it! it was chocolate powder(the first plus) then a powdered peanut butter that is called PB2, which was excellent with only 2g of fat verses the normal amount and then a half of a banana. Quite Good!!

I'm learning how to put stuff on my food list that isn't listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment